Littlest came home with the instructions to make a fair trade recipe and have it typed up, cooked at home and to take a photograph to school of them making the said item. Needless to say I had one night warning, so it was off to the local Co-op to see what they had in stock.
In the end, it boiled down to chocolate, coffee or bananas, so we skipped the coffee and went for strawberries, bananas and maltesers.
- Strawberry Sorbet Recipe with Stevia Instead of Sugar (Simple, Uncooked Version)
- Fresh Home Made Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Fillet Steak, Bag Roasted in Red Wine
- Scottish Raspberry Cranachan (Cream Crowdie)
- Quails Eggs - Soft and Hard Boiled