Littlest came home with the instructions to make a fair trade recipe and have it typed up, cooked at home and to take a photograph to school of them making the said item. Needless to say I had one night warning, so it was off to the local Co-op to see what they had in stock.
In the end, it boiled down to chocolate, coffee or bananas, so we skipped the coffee and went for strawberries, bananas and maltesers.
- Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe Using Jam Sugar
- Breadmaker Softies Recipe - or Bread Rolls, Baps, Burger Buns, Morning Rolls - Whatever you call them.
- Stuffed Mushrooms: Garlic and Cheese
- Soup Maker: Potato and Onion Soup
- OXO Chinese Garlic Rib Eye Steaks