Littlest came home with the instructions to make a fair trade recipe and have it typed up, cooked at home and to take a photograph to school of them making the said item. Needless to say I had one night warning, so it was off to the local Co-op to see what they had in stock.
In the end, it boiled down to chocolate, coffee or bananas, so we skipped the coffee and went for strawberries, bananas and maltesers.
- Soup Maker Recipe: Pickled Onion and Celery Soup
- Creme Egg Brownies with a Surprise Middle
- Pastry Free Potato, Cheese, Onion and Tomato Quiche (Crustless Quiche)
- Soup Maker Recipe: Soya Bean & Onion Soup with Cardamom
- Soup Maker Vegetable and Lentil Soup
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/s/scottishmum.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/getmecooking-recipe-template-premium/recipe-template-functions.php on line 332 and defined in /var/sites/s/scottishmum.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1152