There’s nothing new about sauté methods to cook our food with. All it means is to cook on a high heat with little oil, but moving the food around so that it doesn’t burn while it cooks. We could do it by tossing the pan or moving around the food with an implement.
Mashed potatoes are easy, and can make a lovely accompaniment to some dishes we’d usually eat with rice, cous cous or pasta.
- Orange, Mango, Pineapple and Passion Fruit Smootie
- Chicken and Mayonnaise Panini with Lettuce
- Haddock and Mange Tout Fish Pie Recipe
- King Prawn Cocktail Recipe
- Whole Baked Rainbow Trout with Lemon and Parsley