This is a complete and utter cop out for cheesecake but is fabulously easy, quick to make and the kids and visitors are always impressed.
- 1 x Large sponge flan case.
- 500g Tub of mascapone cheese.
- 4 Tablespoons icing sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence (optional).
- Peaches and pears.
- Take cover off pre-bought flan case (hard work I know).
- Mix mascapone cheese with the icing sugar.
- Add vanilla essence if you want a slightly creamier taste.
- Spread mix onto flan case.
- Slice (or drain) peaches and pears. I dry mine with kitchen roll, then just plop on the top.
- Pop into fridge for half an hour if you’ve time.